Hi there, I've just connected 2 computers with xp with eachother, one
has a 3com etherlink cart, and the other a simple realtek that I've
just bought. I gave the one with the internet connection the ip
192.168.0.1 and the other 192.168.0.2. But when I try to connect them
it goes wrong, I can ping from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.2, but not the
other way around. And when I try to allow other computers to connect
trough the internet using my connection xp says:
an error occurred while internet connection sharing was being enabled.
The service cannot accept control messages at this time.

Does someone know the answer for me? I just want to connect the 2
computers, that shouldn't be so hard in xp?
Thanks Matthijs