Hello,

I am undertaken a first time project and need some help. I work for a
company that is running a DHCP from a Linux server at the sametime I
am in the process of brining up the first Domain controller for the
company (Windows 3k server).

My Boss would like to keep running DHCP and DNS form the Linux server
and use the Windows server for authentication, printing…etc.

My question is how can the Linux server and the windows server can
talk so the clients will get their Ip's and DNS from the Linux server,
through the domain controller.

Also I would appreciate it if anyone has any tips or tricks that can
help me make this project successful.

Thank You