When a server has exceeded its set terminal service connecions,
tsadmin can be used to view user sessions that are connected but not
active...and then disconnect them.
But sometimes servers do not show up in the list-you can use the
actions menu to connect to the server but it does not remain in the
domain hierarchy after you exit the utility.
Do you know why this is?

The server i am trying to see is a win2003. it is a DFS server (we
have one in every site), and we have two trusted domains...eventually
forming one umbrella domain/forest (excuse my lack of terminology i am
still getting the hang of it).

Anyway i did no think the O/S would have anything to do with it-and
its not in the incorrect domain-any ideas?
would be greatful