creating a home network - Network

This is a discussion on creating a home network - Network ; Hello, I am looking for references to tutorials or guides of how to make your own home network, from a-z. any help will be most appreciated. Many thnx in advance Kid...

  1. creating a home network

    Hello,

    I am looking for references to tutorials or guides of how to make your
    own home network, from a-z. any help will be most appreciated.

    Many thnx in advance
    Kid

  2. Re: creating a home network

    On 6 Feb 2004 03:49:08 -0800, nbergs2002@yahoo.com (kid) wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am looking for references to tutorials or guides of how to make your
    >own home network, from a-z. any help will be most appreciated.
    >
    >Many thnx in advance
    >Kid

    http://homenethelp.com/
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/networking/