Run commands remotely on a BIG-IP load balancer - Network

This is a discussion on Run commands remotely on a BIG-IP load balancer - Network ; Is there a way I could run diagnostic commands remotely on a BIG-IP load balancer. I mean, sitting on my Linux or Windows box, can I run any diagnostic and maintanence commands, and fetch the data. (not through SNMP though)....

  1. Run commands remotely on a BIG-IP load balancer

    Is there a way I could run diagnostic commands remotely on a BIG-IP
    load balancer.

    I mean, sitting on my Linux or Windows box, can I run any diagnostic
    and maintanence commands, and fetch the data. (not through SNMP
    though).

  2. Re: Run commands remotely on a BIG-IP load balancer

    In article <4d0d63cb.0402040638.65b7f6f5@posting.google.com>,
    pillarisetti@yahoo.com says...
    > Is there a way I could run diagnostic commands remotely on a BIG-IP
    > load balancer.
    >
    > I mean, sitting on my Linux or Windows box, can I run any diagnostic
    > and maintanence commands, and fetch the data. (not through SNMP
    > though).

    You mean other than just using telnet/ssh to log into to the BigIP?

    --

    hsb