website - Network

This is a discussion on website - Network ; Hi, I am a student and thinking of to set up a LAN in my apartment to a low cost. Do someone know any reliable site where i can purchase a router and cables? /Mattias...

  1. website

    Hi,

    I am a student and thinking of to set up a LAN in my apartment to a low
    cost. Do someone know any reliable site where i can purchase a router and
    cables?

    /Mattias

  2. Re: website

    Margot wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am a student and thinking of to set up a LAN in my apartment to a low
    > cost. Do someone know any reliable site where i can purchase a router and
    > cables?
    >
    > /Mattias

    Search the Internet. Some routers can be had for very low prices. For
    example, this link shows a Microsoft router for 8.91 .

    Cable can be bought economically at Lowe's. Certainly other sources as well.

  3. Re: website

    Go to ebay and grab yourself a used Linksys router. When you get it,
    throw the webserver on the DMZ and call it aday.

+ Reply to Thread