Subnets - Network

This is a discussion on Subnets - Network ; Could someone tell me how much a subnet costs? I am trying to establish a non-competitive network environment for hobbyists to develop a patent. Patrick Meuser...

  1. Subnets

    Could someone tell me how much a subnet costs? I am trying to establish a
    non-competitive network environment for hobbyists to develop a patent.

    Patrick Meuser

  2. Re: Subnets

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:36:39 -0500, "Patrick Meuser"
    wrote:

    >Could someone tell me how much a subnet costs? I am trying to establish a
    >non-competitive network environment for hobbyists to develop a patent.
    >
    >Patrick Meuser

    A subnet is a section of a larger network set apart by a router. The
    cost is in the router. They can be had for as little as $50. I'm sure
    there is more to your question.
    Gotta go...,
    Butterfield

  3. Re: Subnets

    hi there,
    one more thing you have to do, i.e.
    you have to purchase more ips for different subnets but if you r doing
    this in private then you can use privat ips so no need to pay, and if
    you want ur pc can be act as router no need to buy any router.
    regard
    syntex error

+ Reply to Thread