RTSP - Network

This is a discussion on RTSP - Network ; Hello everyone, I want to make server on which there is webcam and take a live video from that and transfer it to client. At client side i want thaat in any web browser. Just client type IP address of ...

  1. RTSP

    Hello everyone,
    I want to make server on which there is webcam and take a
    live video from that and transfer it to client. At client side i want
    thaat in any web browser. Just client type IP address of server and
    gets live video on his computer.

  2. Re: RTSP

    urvik wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    > I want to make server on which there is webcam and take a
    > live video from that and transfer it to client. At client side i want
    > thaat in any web browser. Just client type IP address of server and
    > gets live video on his computer.

    This is not "One Click Streaming" ;-)

    Anyway, MPEG 4 Video with Ciscos open source MPEG4IP mp4live
    on Linux, havent seen any working free solution on Windows,
    but see also Apples Quicktime broadcaster, or if you want
    modem video, Real Networks server demo may be enough, and
    then you can have "One Click Streaming" with bla.rams.

    Good luck!

    H.

    http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs106/ -- Something to do for you.

+ Reply to Thread