Ascend p50-1sbri-e ISDN-Router - Network

This is a discussion on Ascend p50-1sbri-e ISDN-Router - Network ; Hello, can anyone tell me where to download a management program for this router? Or how I can use it at all? Thanks....

  1. Ascend p50-1sbri-e ISDN-Router

    Hello,

    can anyone tell me where to download a management program for this router?
    Or how I can use it at all?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Ascend p50-1sbri-e ISDN-Router

    frankdd@t-online.de (Frank) wrote in message news:<38560635.0401300119.62ac0bbc@posting.google.com>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > can anyone tell me where to download a management program for this router?
    > Or how I can use it at all?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Ascend were bought by Lucent about 4 years ago. You can find user
    manauals here. Unfortunately you cannot download latest software
    without a support contract but you might be able to get it from a
    friendly local Lucent re-seller.

    https://support.lucent.com/cgi-bin/g...duct_id=pipe85

    Although this is the Pipeline 85 section the manual is common for P50,
    p75 & P85

    BH

+ Reply to Thread