suggest me some project ideas/concepts - Network

This is a discussion on suggest me some project ideas/concepts - Network ; Hi... i am a engineering student(FINAL SEMISTER) studying in vissweshvaraiah technological univervity in india. As a final semester subject we got to do a project. so i am serching for some revolutionary ideas/concepts of projects that i can implement. Can ...

  1. suggest me some project ideas/concepts

    Hi...
    i am a engineering student(FINAL SEMISTER) studying in
    vissweshvaraiah technological univervity in india. As a final semester
    subject we got to do a project. so i am serching for some
    revolutionary ideas/concepts of projects that i can implement. Can
    anybody suggest me some of ideas/concepts.....
    Regards
    Preetham
    preethamkumarrai@yahoo.com

  2. Re: suggest me some project ideas/concepts

    On 29 Jan 2004 21:21:30 -0800, preethamkumarrai@yahoo.com (Preetham
    Kumar Rai) wrote:

    > i am a engineering student(FINAL SEMISTER) studying in
    >vissweshvaraiah technological univervity in india

    That's Visweswaraiah you idiot.
    univervity ? (too much ganja?)

    Gotta go...,
    Butterfield

  3. Re: suggest me some project ideas/concepts

    Butterfield wrote in message news:...
    > On 29 Jan 2004 21:21:30 -0800, preethamkumarrai@yahoo.com (Preetham
    > Kumar Rai) wrote:
    >
    > > i am a engineering student(FINAL SEMISTER) studying in
    > >vissweshvaraiah technological univervity in india

    > That's Visweswaraiah you idiot.
    > univervity ? (too much ganja?)
    >
    > Gotta go...,
    > Butterfield

    Hey friend,
    ya, it was a mistake....
    if U have any project ideas please suggest me.
    thanx

+ Reply to Thread