DNS , direct hosting - Network

This is a discussion on DNS , direct hosting - Network ; hi I need more information about direct hosting by Windows 200 and XP home edition. How it cooperates with the DNS. Please give any idea what that means , cause in the moment i got no idea...

  1. DNS , direct hosting

    hi
    I need more information about direct hosting by Windows 200 and XP
    home edition.
    How it cooperates with the DNS. Please give any idea what that means ,
    cause in the moment i got no idea

  2. Re: DNS , direct hosting

    Where or from whom did you here this? It might mean multiple things. I
    need to more info to help out.

    info@zoellner.com (testing) wrote in message news:...
    > hi
    > I need more information about direct hosting by Windows 200 and XP
    > home edition.
    > How it cooperates with the DNS. Please give any idea what that means ,
    > cause in the moment i got no idea

  3. Re: DNS , direct hosting

    Dear Jose,

    Its glad to hear that you want to have direct hosting from your
    windows server. What I presume is that Windows Advanced server will be
    best for the purpose as far as using windows is concerned.

    The other thing you require is a Real IP for your machine from your
    ISP.
    You also take Primary and Secondary DNS from your ISP and put these
    informations in your machines TCP/IP settings

    For more information cantact me at at a_abiresh@yahoo.co.uk

    Thk you

    jose@budgettextbooks.com (Jose Villasenor) wrote in message news:<87a35322.0402020138.4a1d5033@posting.google.com>...
    > Where or from whom did you here this? It might mean multiple things. I
    > need to more info to help out.
    >

    > info@zoellner.com (testing) wrote in message news:...
    > > hi
    > > I need more information about direct hosting by Windows 200 and XP
    > > home edition.
    > > How it cooperates with the DNS. Please give any idea what that means ,
    > > cause in the moment i got no idea

+ Reply to Thread