Hi
Ive got a little problem with my ghost. ive got 2 servers in my
domain, one controller and one "file"-server. What i want to do is a
simple ghost from a client to one of the drives on the fileserver. but
hte problems comes when i try to logon after rebooting the client.
Does anyone know a good answer to this? when trying to logon i recive
a "youre logged in but no server could validate your login so you
might not be able to access some shared folders"-message (or something
similar). I guess this has to do with problems reaching the
domaincontroller or something.

thanks in advance!

/Thomas