I'm trying to track down a couple of ancient AT&T T1 standards.
Specifically, I'm looking for TR 54016 and TR 62411. TR 54016 is the
priority because my main objective is to find out what protocol they
defined over the Facility Data Link used with ESF framing. The closest
I've got is the following two web pages:

http://www.att.com/cpetesting/54016.html
http://www.att.com/cpetesting/62411.html

Both these pages indicate the standards are available on paper copy
only from a company called Howard Press. When I rang Howard Press,
they insisted the standards were converted to PDF by AT&T and they
don't have them. From there, the trail has gone cold.

Anyone know where I could get these?