I am attempting to get NAT32E (trial version) to work on my 2 PC home
network. Both PC's are running Win2K.

The installation went fine. The NDIS driver installed fine. From what
I'm reading, the driver is only installed on the local interface
between
my 2 PC's right? I changed the IP addy on the client PC to reflect the
IP
address of NAT32 side (192.168.0.100). Also added this IP for gateway.

I can ping between both machines just fine. The main machine (with
dial-up internet connection and NAT32E) can access the internet just
fine. The one client machine cannot access the internet.

I've tried emailing support but have not received a response.

I should say that I was running Wingate and everything was
huncky-dory....
so all three NICs and cable are fine...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,