I am attempting to get NAT32E (trial version) to work on my 2 PC home
network. Both PC's are running Win2K.

The installation went fine. The NDIS driver installed fine. From what
I'm reading, the driver is only installed on the local interface
my 2 PC's right? I changed the IP addy on the client PC to reflect the
address of NAT32 side ( Also added this IP for gateway.

I can ping between both machines just fine. The main machine (with
dial-up internet connection and NAT32E) can access the internet just
fine. The one client machine cannot access the internet.

I've tried emailing support but have not received a response.

I should say that I was running Wingate and everything was
so all three NICs and cable are fine...

Anyone have any ideas?