Hello,

I am working on a setting up 3 win2k servers to communicate (lets say
a,b,c)

computer c has 2 nic's and is to be my router. A and B are each
connected to an individual nic.

Computer A is on network 192.168.152.0 and it's ip address is
192.168.152.10. It's default gateway is 192.168.152.1 (one nic card
on c).

computer b is on network 192.168.151.0 and it's ip address is
192.168.151.10.
It's default gateway is 192.168.151.1.

From each computer i have configured a persistant static route with
the far network as the destination, the correct class c subnet mask,
and the nic on my network as the default gateway, also the metric is
set to 1.

My problem is that is can't ping across the router. From each
computer I can I can ping the default gateway and the gateway on the
other side, but not the computer on the other side. And I can ping my
self from both computers. Also from computer c I can ping both a and

It there something else I'm missing?