Backing up a server - Network

This is a discussion on Backing up a server - Network ; I have a Windows 2003 server. I am using the microsft backup software that comes with the operating system. Does anybody know if I can set up a schedule for a nightly backup that will bypass any messages that pop ...

  1. Backing up a server

    I have a Windows 2003 server. I am using the microsft backup software
    that comes with the operating system. Does anybody know if I can set
    up a schedule for a nightly backup that will bypass any messages that
    pop up. The backups aren't running because nobody is there to click
    "ok" when it asks if it is ok to overwrite the existing media. Thanks!
    Larry

  2. Re: Backing up a server

    Perhaps you'd have to write a script to make this possible. How ever
    by DEFAULT on W2k3 I am unaware of such a feature.

+ Reply to Thread