I recently acquired a cisco 1750 router. Is it possible to use a wyse
dumb terminal to manipulate the os? I tried hooking up a rollover
cable between the console port and the wyse auxillary terminal. I
checked the pin outs and they should work. However I cannot get any
screen readout on boot up of the router. I also tried hooking up
through the com 1 port on my computer using hyperterminal on a windows
2000 pro box and still no luck. It would be nice to see the system
boot up for a change on this thing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

cc