Windows 2000 Pro or NT - Network

This is a discussion on Windows 2000 Pro or NT - Network ; Hi, am required to build a small LAN and am trying to decide whether to use Windows 2k Pro or NT. Am thinking of PRO, can anyone tell me which they think is best? Thanks...

  1. Windows 2000 Pro or NT

    Hi, am required to build a small LAN and am trying to decide whether
    to use Windows 2k Pro or NT. Am thinking of PRO, can anyone tell me
    which they think is best?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Windows 2000 Pro or NT

    On 11 Jan 2004 04:51:52 -0800, allyrussell77@hotmail.com (Ally) wrote:

    >Hi, am required to build a small LAN and am trying to decide whether
    >to use Windows 2k Pro or NT. Am thinking of PRO, can anyone tell me
    >which they think is best?
    >Thanks

    Win2K would be my choice fer shure. NT was a workhorse for a long time
    but Win2K is an upgrade. IMO

    Have a great day,
    Albert

+ Reply to Thread