I am trying a program to read some details but I have some questions.

I cap 2 pics here. A trace file as below illustrates a FTP login
process. The FTP host is 10.1.0.1 and the FTP server is 10.1.0.99 .
How can I know the two IP hosts are on the same network?

http://noripho.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ftp.gif

Belows trace file shows the details of Packet #3 of ftp.gif. How can I
know the remaining lifetime of this packet and how much data in bytes
follows the IP header? Can this packet be fragmented if necessary? Is
it a TCP protocol follows the IP header?

http://noripho.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ftp2.jpg

Sorry~many questions here, thanks guys.