One PC can not go out on WAN - Network

This is a discussion on One PC can not go out on WAN - Network ; Hello all, I have a small network consisting of two desktops (one XP-pro & one 98SE) and a laptop (XP pro). All of the machines are connected wirelessly to an apple airport that has dhcp enabled. All machines can see ...

  1. One PC can not go out on WAN

    Hello all, I have a small network consisting of two desktops (one
    XP-pro & one 98SE) and a laptop (XP pro). All of the machines are
    connected wirelessly to an apple airport that has dhcp enabled. All
    machines can see each other and are on the the same network. Up until
    two weeks ago all were able to go out to the internet, but now the 98
    box while still able to see other machines can not go out to internet.
    Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

  2. Re: One PC can not go out on WAN

    Check your dns settings you might need to flush them and you might also
    check for a virus called "Trojan.Qhosts"

    "Jimbo in Brooklyn" wrote in message
    news:b5e59287.0401081311.4a66e3cb@posting.google.c om...
    > Hello all, I have a small network consisting of two desktops (one
    > XP-pro & one 98SE) and a laptop (XP pro). All of the machines are
    > connected wirelessly to an apple airport that has dhcp enabled. All
    > machines can see each other and are on the the same network. Up until
    > two weeks ago all were able to go out to the internet, but now the 98
    > box while still able to see other machines can not go out to internet.
    > Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread