HI-

Last night I made a breakthrough. I got the computer in the bedroom to see
the computer in the living room. However, I get the same kind of message
that the other one in the living room gives me.
"mshome is not accessable. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have
access permissions. The list of servers for this workgroup is not currently
available."

What I did on the computer in the bedroom is to completely take out the
whole wireless set up and let windows install it throught he wizzard and not
reinstall the softwear. Then I clicked on the view network. And they all
popped up, but I could not access them.

Now, I set the permissions, which I was told I could do in Windows. Just
creat another account on the computer with the same name as each computer
name in the network. If you want a password make one, otherwise leave it
blank. I've done this. Still giving me permission issues.

Is there some other way to set permissions? I also did a ping test on the
other computer and that went well. I didn't get a "timed out" message this
time. So it's deffinately on the network.

All help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to contact me via
ICQ my number is 2830575
Thanks!

Mel

ICQ#: 2830575 Current ICQ status: ( Home Tel#: N/A ( Work Tel#: N/A 7 Fax#:
N/A + More ways to contact me i See more about me: