I have 3 servers clustered together 2 dual processors, 1 single
processor. I am using them to run a web service. It seems that the
virtual IP address assigns a single user to one and only one of the
dedicated IP addresses. Because, when I drop one of the webservers,
if you were pointed to that server originally, you do not get
redirected to either of the other servers. It gives the "page cannot
be displayed" message". I did verify that all the port rules were
identical across the servers. Does anyone have a clue what this might
be? Thanks in advance.