cat5 cable - Network

This is a discussion on cat5 cable - Network ; I want to use of one cat5 cable connection for two computer. because i haven't place on hub.can i it?...

  1. cat5 cable

    I want to use of one cat5 cable connection for two computer.
    because i haven't place on hub.can i it?

  2. Re: cat5 cable

    f_mobasheri@yahoo.com (farshid mobasheri) wrote in message news:<9c899be0.0401070108.1650d593@posting.google.com>...
    > I want to use of one cat5 cable connection for two computer.
    > because i haven't place on hub.can i it?

    PC to PC needs cat5 crossover cable - easily available from any computer store.

  3. Re: cat5 cable

    f_mobasheri@yahoo.com (farshid mobasheri) wrote in message news:<9c899be0.0401070108.1650d593@posting.google.com>...
    > I want to use of one cat5 cable connection for two computer.
    > because i haven't place on hub.can i it?

    Go to this web site.They teach u how to make a cross over cable out of
    a cat5 cable.It is working for me.So u also try it

    http://www.whcs.com.au/services/network/xover.htm

  4. Re: cat5 cable

    Pin assignment:

    "farshid mobasheri" bl
    news:9c899be0.0401070108.1650d593@posting.google.c om g...
    > I want to use of one cat5 cable connection for two computer.
    > because i haven't place on hub.can i it?

+ Reply to Thread