HOW TO setup bluetooth network ... - Network

This is a discussion on HOW TO setup bluetooth network ... - Network ; laptop - pc .. with shared internet connection on PC.. anybody ? pls send me some links or manuals davor@tipextreme.de best regards...

  1. HOW TO setup bluetooth network ...

    laptop - pc .. with shared internet connection on PC..
    anybody ?
    pls send me some links or manuals
    davor@tipextreme.de

    best regards

  2. Re: HOW TO setup bluetooth network ...

    "Mobile-tech" wrote in message news:...
    > laptop - pc .. with shared internet connection on PC..
    > anybody ?
    > pls send me some links or manuals
    > davor@tipextreme.de
    >
    > best regards

    What does your environment consist of. Are you using a bluetooth hub?
    What operating system are you using? Are there other bluetooth devices
    within range?

  3. Re: HOW TO setup bluetooth network ...

    > What does your environment consist of. Are you using a bluetooth hub?
    > What operating system are you using? Are there other bluetooth devices
    > within range?

    no, i don't have a BT hub, just 2 BT USB dongle, one for laptop and one for
    PC
    both computers have a Win XP SP1 installed..
    yes there is other devices in range... my SE T610 and it's work perfectly
    with pc and laptop

    tnx
    best regards

  4. Re: HOW TO setup bluetooth network ...

    "Mobile-tech" wrote in message news:...
    > > What does your environment consist of. Are you using a bluetooth hub?
    > > What operating system are you using? Are there other bluetooth devices
    > > within range?

    > no, i don't have a BT hub, just 2 BT USB dongle, one for laptop and one for
    > PC
    > both computers have a Win XP SP1 installed..
    > yes there is other devices in range... my SE T610 and it's work perfectly
    > with pc and laptop
    >
    > tnx
    > best regards

    This might be helpful
    http://www.iogear.com/resources/389/...dd78ca5cb6d8c5

  5. Re: HOW TO setup bluetooth network ...

    On 9 Jan 2004 11:20:33 -0800, Jimbo in Brooklyn wrote:

    > This might be helpful
    > http://www.iogear.com/resources/389/...dd78ca5cb6d8c5

    tnx man )

+ Reply to Thread