I have a wired 10bT home network. Occasionally it would be nice to be
able to temporarily move a system to another location with the house
that does not have wiring. Does anyone know of a device such as a
matched pair of transmitter/receivers that connect via RJ45 ports and
act as a "wire". That way I could plug one into the system and one into
a hub and still access the network.