Bridging Two Router Nets & WAN Connections - Network

This is a discussion on Bridging Two Router Nets & WAN Connections - Network ; I have two ADSL connections & two routers - one on each. Also have a few PC's connected to each router. I want all PC's to be able to see each other - on both routers; but each PC to ...

  1. Bridging Two Router Nets & WAN Connections

    I have two ADSL connections & two routers - one on each.
    Also have a few PC's connected to each router. I want all PC's to be
    able to see each other - on both routers; but each PC to only make an
    Internet connection on its Router's WAN connection!

    Running Win XP Pro. Am I expecting too much ??

    - Art

  2. Re: Bridging Two Router Nets & WAN Connections

    "Art Mosher" wrote in message
    > I have two ADSL connections & two routers - one on each.
    > Also have a few PC's connected to each router. I want all PC's to be
    > able to see each other - on both routers; but each PC to only make an
    > Internet connection on its Router's WAN connection!
    >
    > Running Win XP Pro. Am I expecting too much ??
    >
    > - Art

    Art

    First be sure you only have one DHCP enables. Then; have your tried setting
    everybody up on the same subnet and then setting the machines to use thier
    respective Gateway?

    Jim

    --
    Better Products and Better Prices