Hi,

I would like to implement the following scenario in my network. I have
a central office router which has a 2MB link and a 256K link connected
to S0 and S1. The router has the ethernet port connected to the LAN of
central office. The 2MB link must be used only for our VPN with other
offices. The 256 K link has to be used for Internet browsing alone by
people in the Central office LAN as well as by the people via VPN from
other offices. Now the question is, how can I route the Internet
traffic (browsing) to the 256K link alone? Could you please give me
the configuration or any inputs towards achieving the same?

Thanks & Regards