Simple p2p network with 2 win98SE computers - Network

This is a discussion on Simple p2p network with 2 win98SE computers - Network ; I'm trying to connect a PC and a laptop both with win98SE together. Have connected both the compters together but am unable to view the other computer in either computer via network neighbourhood. Both seem to have the right options ...

  1. Simple p2p network with 2 win98SE computers

    I'm trying to connect a PC and a laptop both with win98SE together.
    Have connected both the compters together but am unable to view the
    other computer in either computer via network neighbourhood. Both seem
    to have the right options all set. The PC is able to ping the laptop,
    but not vice versa.

    Any ideas??

    Thanks
    Edward

  2. Re: Simple p2p network with 2 win98SE computers

    Don't worry, fixed it.

+ Reply to Thread