Hi,

I recently put together my own P4 2.8HT system... I have an MSI motherboard
and I have the CoreCell program running.

It's displaying temperatures of the CPU usually running at 55'C [120'F], and
the system temp at 40'C [100'F]. Are these normal operating temperatures? I
put my hand at the back of the case and it felt really warm. Should I take
any further action like buy some more fans or something? Or are these temps
normal.

Also, when I play the game Battlefield, it uses heaps of power and graphics,
and it gets the CPU up to about 75-80'C - is THIS wrong??

Thanks!
James