Netgear Wireless NIC does not get IP at startup - Network

This is a discussion on Netgear Wireless NIC does not get IP at startup - Network ; Problem: MA311 shows good signal strength / quality in Netgear Task-Tray Utility, but no internet connection, until I manually hit "Activate", or "OK", or "Rescan", then it works fine. Setup: Sending computer; Y2K Pro 2.6GHz 768MB Linksys BEFW11S4 (DHCP on) ...

  1. Netgear Wireless NIC does not get IP at startup

    Problem:
    MA311 shows good signal strength / quality in Netgear Task-Tray
    Utility, but no internet connection, until I manually hit "Activate",
    or "OK", or "Rescan", then it works fine.

    Setup:
    Sending computer; Y2K Pro 2.6GHz 768MB Linksys BEFW11S4 (DHCP on)
    Receiving computer; HP XP Home 1.8 GHz 512MB Netgear MA311

  2. Re: Netgear Wireless NIC does not get IP at startup

    gdavis@ti.com (Greg) wrote in message news:<7c35cccc.0312290647.1650d10a@posting.google.com>...
    > Problem:
    > MA311 shows good signal strength / quality in Netgear Task-Tray
    > Utility, but no internet connection, until I manually hit "Activate",
    > or "OK", or "Rescan", then it works fine.
    >
    > Setup:
    > Sending computer; Y2K Pro 2.6GHz 768MB Linksys BEFW11S4 (DHCP on)
    > Receiving computer; HP XP Home 1.8 GHz 512MB Netgear MA311

    some time link sys router will act like this
    just reset the router (facotry reset ) and reconfigure form the scratch .
    it will work fine

    or thier may be RF interfarence shoul be thier , Change the Chanel and check

+ Reply to Thread