Aust and Singapore wireless networks - Network

This is a discussion on Aust and Singapore wireless networks - Network ; Hi I would like to know whether wireless networks in singapore and australia are compatible (ie: can I buy a wireless router from singapore and use it in australia)? Thanks Regards, and Happy New Year TanSC...

  1. Aust and Singapore wireless networks

    Hi

    I would like to know whether wireless networks in singapore and
    australia are compatible (ie: can I buy a wireless router from
    singapore and use it in australia)?

    Thanks

    Regards, and Happy New Year

    TanSC

  2. Re: Aust and Singapore wireless networks

    irrelevancy@mail.com (Tan SC) wrote in message news:<7620cd26.0312271919.74971ed3@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi
    >
    > I would like to know whether wireless networks in singapore and
    > australia are compatible (ie: can I buy a wireless router from
    > singapore and use it in australia)?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Regards, and Happy New Year
    >
    > TanSC

    Yes you can , but make sure that what ever componets you are buying
    should have 802.11b or 802.11g componets.
    becouse wirless lan techonolgy works on this

    802.11b products is 11mbps
    802.11g products is 54 mbps

    down ward compatablities are thier in some products , whcih one your
    plaing to buy .and which one you have at austalia.

+ Reply to Thread