2 Routers together - Network

This is a discussion on 2 Routers together - Network ; Hi, i have two routers and I want to use one as a hub to connect to my router which is acting as a gateway, can this be done? How do I do it? Thanks in advance for any help....

  1. 2 Routers together

    Hi, i have two routers and I want to use one as a hub to connect to my
    router which is acting as a gateway, can this be done? How do I do it?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

  2. Re: 2 Routers together

    > Hi, i have two routers and I want to use one as a hub to connect to my
    > router which is acting as a gateway, can this be done? How do I do it?
    > Thanks in advance for any help.

    If I understand you correctly, you want to route traffic from the first
    router to the second router. The second one is connected to the Internet.

    Yes this can be done. You have to set up the routing table
    on the first router to route all traffic destined to the Internet
    on the link connected to the second router.

    The following article will help:

    http://www.eventhelix.com/RealtimeMa...ip_routing.htm

    Sandeep
    --
    http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
    EventStudio 2.0 - Generate Protocol Sequence Diagrams in PDF

+ Reply to Thread