I am running a wireless network with 6 laptops on windows 98, 2
laptops with XP home, and 4 laptops with XP Pro, The wireless router
is a Barricade SMC700brw.

I am unable to link more than 8 computers onto the system at any one
time, when i try to connect more on there is the message that "you do
not have permission" if i shut down one of the original 8 laptops
started, i can then get another laptop on the system. this system is
being run as a peer to peer network. does anyone have any suggestion
or answers that will allow me to connect 12 together