HI
I am having a problem configuring internet connection on XP Home peer
to peer network.
I have DSL connection on one machine. Simply configured the internet
connection and Lan through network connection wizard. It works fine as
far as both machines are on. If both machines are switched off, it
looses all information and needes to reconfigured with different
workgroup name otherwise it does not work. Now I am having another
problem that I am unable to delete the bridge configured in the
network connections and it does not allow me to create another bridge
but always shows the message that network cable unplugged while I have
checked and everything is connected. Prompt response will b highly
appriciated.

Shahzad Ch.