Routing broadcast with Windows - Network

This is a discussion on Routing broadcast with Windows - Network ; If I have a Windows setup as a router with two NIC cards. How can I get it to route broadcast traffic on the LAN to another LAN? I know it will route unicast traffic. Does anyone know? Thanks in ...

  1. Routing broadcast with Windows

    If I have a Windows setup as a router with two NIC cards. How can I get it
    to route broadcast traffic on the LAN to another LAN? I know it will route
    unicast traffic. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Routing broadcast with Windows

    Tim wrote in message news:...
    > If I have a Windows setup as a router with two NIC cards. How can I get it
    > to route broadcast traffic on the LAN to another LAN? I know it will route
    > unicast traffic. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

    routers stop broadcasts. get a hub instead.

+ Reply to Thread