> Setup small p2p network up with 4 computers, (3) running 98 ,(1) running
95.
> when I try to print from 98 machine to printer connected to the 95

machine,
> the printer only prints the first 1/4 to 1/2 of the page. I have tried to
> print from different
> programs with the same results.
>
> Any suggestions would be helpful.
> thanks
> Darrell

there is probably not enough memory on the printer for the whole
document and it's just giving up in the middle.

try setting the printer to print directly to the printer and not
spool, use different graphics options, try a different printer.

if this does not help, let us know the type of printer you have and
the computer hardware you have, specially memory and HD space, to get
a better idea.

good luck, let us know --Lehi

The 95 machine is a133mhz with 48megs of ram, the printer is a hp 3820.
The 98 machines are 166 & 266 mhz with 32 megs of ram