Hi Newsgroup,

sorry if I'm wrong here.

I have recently bought in Germany a used Shiva AccessPort/D without
power supply unit, unfortunately. Unfortunately, because the router's
Power comes through a PS/2 Mini DIN 6 Pin plug and I don't have any
documentation. The PSU has the following specification : 5VDC, 1.5
AMP, 7.5 W.

My question:
- can anyone supply me with documentation so I can fix a standard
power supply unit myself?
- Do the Intel Power supplies work so I could use one of those? Intel
wouldn't tell me since my access port isn't supported anymore.
- Or could anyone sell such a unit to me?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Chris