Home network basic procedure needed - Network

This is a discussion on Home network basic procedure needed - Network ; Hi! Everyone, I have two pc desktops at home that I want to connect. I bought a "4-port Ethernet DSL/Cable Router". I wander how I can set up a home network. I have ADSL service from Telus (a telephone company). ...

  1. Home network basic procedure needed

    Hi! Everyone,

    I have two pc desktops at home that I want to connect. I bought a "4-port
    Ethernet DSL/Cable Router". I wander how I can set up a home network. I have
    ADSL service from Telus (a telephone company). I know it is too much to ask
    you to write the procedure for me. Can anybody tell me where (web sites) I
    can find a step by step procedure?

    Thank you very much

    Meili Zhang

  2. Re: Home network basic procedure needed

    On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 23:51:45 GMT, "Meili Zhang"
    wrote:

    >Hi! Everyone,
    >
    >I have two pc desktops at home that I want to connect. I bought a "4-port
    >Ethernet DSL/Cable Router". I wander how I can set up a home network. I have
    >ADSL service from Telus (a telephone company). I know it is too much to ask
    >you to write the procedure for me. Can anybody tell me where (web sites) I
    >can find a step by step procedure?
    >
    >Thank you very much
    >
    >Meili Zhang

    Try here.