non active network - Network

This is a discussion on non active network - Network ; I have this very strange problem with my network. It seems like evrething is working fine. The screenindicates there is a network connection only when you open the screen for network connections it becomes clear it isn't working at all. ...

  1. non active network

    I have this very strange problem with my network. It seems like
    evrething is working fine. The screenindicates there is a network
    connection only when you open the screen for network connections it
    becomes clear it isn't working at all. It isn't sending or receiving
    anything plus I can't acces my network in Windows Explorer. I've tried
    resetting my entire network but nothing works. I'm using win2000 maybe
    someone can help me with this problem.

  2. Re: non active network

    richardb85@hotmail.com wrote in message news:<6a1ecb5f.0311020818.1e084222@posting.google.com>...
    > I have this very strange problem with my network. It seems like
    > evrething is working fine. The screenindicates there is a network
    > connection only when you open the screen for network connections it
    > becomes clear it isn't working at all. It isn't sending or receiving
    > anything plus I can't acces my network in Windows Explorer. I've tried
    > resetting my entire network but nothing works. I'm using win2000 maybe
    > someone can help me with this problem.

    Check the lights on the NICs, Link and Act should be lit. The latter flickers.
    Reinstall IP Protocol.
    Try pinging around to get the electrons flowing.
    take two aspirin and a glass of water.
    You probably have a headache.

+ Reply to Thread