I have an HP ze5500 series laptop with an internal Broadcom
Maxperformance 802.11g adapter and Windows XP Pro, and I'd like to set
up Wi-Fi Protected Access on it. The software installed on the laptop
is too old to have WPA support on it. I found an update at
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/fi...oad/19470.html
and installed it. The networking interface didn't change; however,
and there were still no options that I could see for any kind of
encryption other than WEP.

I'm fairly new to wireless networking, and I was hoping someone could
talk me through how to configure WPA on this laptop.

Thanks.