Yahoo Mail Inbox Access - Network

This is a discussion on Yahoo Mail Inbox Access - Network ; When users at Cal State Northridge log into their "Yahoo Mail" account, they are able to get to their account main page without any problem. However, when they try to enter their "Inbox", their network connection gets reset, and they ...

  1. Yahoo Mail Inbox Access

    When users at Cal State Northridge log into their "Yahoo Mail"
    account, they are able to get to their account main page without any
    problem. However, when they try to enter their "Inbox", their network
    connection gets reset, and they get the message page - "This page
    cannot be displayed." Any clues as to why this may be happening?

  2. Re: Yahoo Mail Inbox Access

    tripuntae9740@yahoo.com (Tripuntae) wrote in message news:...
    > When users at Cal State Northridge log into their "Yahoo Mail"
    > account, they are able to get to their account main page without any
    > problem. However, when they try to enter their "Inbox", their network
    > connection gets reset, and they get the message page - "This page
    > cannot be displayed." Any clues as to why this may be happening?

    maybe check for proxy filters.

  3. Re: Yahoo Mail Inbox Access

    lgj_nospam@yahoo.com (LGJ) wrote in message news:<91e4ba8d.0311061941.3caa7f77@posting.google.com>...
    > tripuntae9740@yahoo.com (Tripuntae) wrote in message news:...
    > > When users at Cal State Northridge log into their "Yahoo Mail"
    > > account, they are able to get to their account main page without any
    > > problem. However, when they try to enter their "Inbox", their network
    > > connection gets reset, and they get the message page - "This page
    > > cannot be displayed." Any clues as to why this may be happening?

    > maybe check for proxy filters.

    i dont know about yahoo but as part of my course i had to open up an
    e-mail account i tried a few of them but found them very difficuilt to
    log in or other petty problems but i must say google has a brilliant
    hotmail account and very easy to use, so why dont you just open a new
    one for an easy life

    lorraine

+ Reply to Thread