Reconfiguring Cisco ATA-186 - Network

This is a discussion on Reconfiguring Cisco ATA-186 - Network ; Does anyone know how to reconfigure a Cisco ATA-186? It is configured for the Vonage Broadband service that I cancelled. Any help would be greatly appriciated....

  1. Reconfiguring Cisco ATA-186

    Does anyone know how to reconfigure a Cisco ATA-186? It is configured
    for the Vonage Broadband service that I cancelled. Any help would be
    greatly appriciated.

  2. Re: Reconfiguring Cisco ATA-186

    vfrujm1010@yahoo.com (Billy Madison) wrote in message news:...
    > Does anyone know how to reconfigure a Cisco ATA-186? It is configured
    > for the Vonage Broadband service that I cancelled. Any help would be
    > greatly appriciated.

    Unfortunately it's not looking like it's possible, unless you
    cancelled a number of months ago, before the firmware upgrades.

    Hook up a phone, pick up, and hit the red button. On the phone, type
    322873738#

    If it responds back with "PASW" then you're SOL, it's locked. If it
    resets, you're up and running in minutes.

+ Reply to Thread