XP Password - Network

This is a discussion on XP Password - Network ; HI all not sure if approp. group. My friend installed XP and forgot his PW, is there a way to recover this. I remember someone telling me of a program a few years ago just cant remember it....

  1. XP Password

    HI all not sure if approp. group. My friend installed XP and forgot his PW,
    is there a way to recover this. I remember someone telling me of a program
    a few years ago just cant remember it.

  2. Re: XP Password

    Log in as administrator. XP always has at least this account. If he's lucky,
    he never set a password for it. Once in, reset the user password.

    BJH wrote:

    > HI all not sure if approp. group. My friend installed XP and forgot his PW,
    > is there a way to recover this. I remember someone telling me of a program
    > a few years ago just cant remember it.

+ Reply to Thread