DHCP scope query - Network

This is a discussion on DHCP scope query - Network ; Is there a utility that allows me to query the router on a network to return the dhcp scope (i.e., range of addresses that are assignable by the router)? Thanks in advance! Jason...

  1. DHCP scope query

    Is there a utility that allows me to query the router on a network to
    return the dhcp scope (i.e., range of addresses that are assignable by
    the router)?

    Thanks in advance!
    Jason

  2. Re: DHCP scope query

    hahahahhahah
    really nice question u wanna **** all of then network, no way man
    there is no way to do this or any thing like that if you can then it
    mean you know each and every thing about attacked network.
    regard
    syntex error

+ Reply to Thread