home network - Network

This is a discussion on home network - Network ; I have a pc and a laptop, both running win xp HE, managed to establish a network between the two, but my problem is when I try to access my laptop DVD drive from the pc I get an error ...

  1. home network

    I have a pc and a laptop, both running win xp HE, managed to establish
    a network between the two, but my problem is when I try to access my
    laptop DVD drive from the pc I get an error about permission or not
    enough space..., although i have anabled sharing my DVD drive from its
    properties.
    accessing my pc dvd drive from the laptop is no problem at all.
    any help will be appreciated.

  2. Re: home network

    yeh you must enable file shairing and then you can see tag when you r
    click on your cd in explorer and then shair ur latop's cd and then you
    can access it from your pc
    regard
    waseem

+ Reply to Thread