tough to see network neighborhood. why? - Network

This is a discussion on tough to see network neighborhood. why? - Network ; Hi All, Does anyone know why sometimes it's very hard to access the "network neighborhood in win9x? It take forever to see the other workgroup member or even not able to see at all, I have to search the IP ...

  1. tough to see network neighborhood. why?

    Hi All,
    Does anyone know why sometimes it's very hard to access the "network
    neighborhood in win9x? It take forever to see the other workgroup
    member or even not able to see at all, I have to search the IP in
    order to access the others. My company is using high speed lan, so the
    speed should'nt be a problem. Then why!!? How to fix it? Anyone?
    Thanks in advance.

    Peter

  2. Re: tough to see network neighborhood. why?

    hi there,
    one other persone face this problem i reply just few mints ago you i
    experienced this problem in my net cafe, so i found the solution you
    can install NETBeUI on ur win 9x pc's to quickely access w groups and
    pc from your win 9x pcs
    regard
    waseem

+ Reply to Thread