Hi,
could anyone please help me? I've got a huge problem.

### what i have ###
- a desktop computer with Win XP
- an Acer Bluetooth USB dongle (Widcomm Drivers)
- a Sony Clie PEG-TG50
- a network-connection

### what i need ###
- being able to surf the internet from my palm-device (the sony clie)

### details network connection ###
- i've been assigned a range of ips from our administrator, those are:
10.150.182.16-10.150.182.23
- subnet: 255.255.252.0
- gateway
- a proxyserver

### i know nothing about ###
- bridges
- proxyservers

### problem ###
the bluetooth-drivers automatically install a "bluetooth network adaptor".
1) is it possible to assign one ip (e.g. .16) to my primary network adaptor
(on board) AND another one (.17) to the bluetooth adaptor?
then, i'd just have enter the proxyserversettings in my palm-device...
but - i guess this doesn't work since i've tried and tried and tried...
2) how do i share the internet-connection? XP automatically changes my IP -
once I try to share, there's no 10.150.182.16 anymore - instead, I'm
192.168.0.1 and can't do anything anymore (of course).
3) i've also played around with the bridge. i built a bridge across the
bluetooth-lan-connection and the 10.150-lan-connection. but i never got
the connection to work. what do i have to enter on my palm, how do i
have to configure the two network-adaptors on my computer? what is a
networkbridge?

i'd be very thankful for any kind of advice.
max