Mailsoftware inside a network - Network

This is a discussion on Mailsoftware inside a network - Network ; I am looking for software to communicate (as a kind of e-mail) with the other computers within my network. Does anyone have that programm? Or can anyone provide me a name or title? Bert, Netherlands...

  1. Mailsoftware inside a network

    I am looking for software to communicate (as a kind of e-mail) with
    the other computers within my network. Does anyone have that programm?
    Or can anyone provide me a name or title?
    Bert, Netherlands

  2. Re: Mailsoftware inside a network

    lnieuwman@hotmail.com (Bert) wrote in message news:<503310f1.0310081132.3b489996@posting.google.com>...
    > I am looking for software to communicate (as a kind of e-mail) with
    > the other computers within my network. Does anyone have that programm?
    > Or can anyone provide me a name or title?
    > Bert, Netherlands

    Hi Bert,
    you can find loads of this software at zdnet downloads
    Dave.

  3. Re: Mailsoftware inside a network

    lnieuwman@hotmail.com (Bert) wrote in message news:<503310f1.0310081132.3b489996@posting.google.com>...
    > I am looking for software to communicate (as a kind of e-mail) with
    > the other computers within my network. Does anyone have that programm?
    > Or can anyone provide me a name or title?
    > Bert, Netherlands

    Hi Bert,
    you can find loads of this software at zdnet downloads
    Dave.

+ Reply to Thread