My school's ISP, fast.net, is blocking connections to all hosts
managed by another ISP, ev1.net, who happen to host several sites that
I visit frequently. I've been working around this problem by using
ssh's dynamic port forwarding, and an outside machine forward my
traffic when necessary. However, it's very inconvenient to toggle my
application's proxy settings constantly, and if the app doesn't
support SOCKS (and doesn't like SocksCap), then I'm SOL.

I'm wondering if there's a better solution to this, preferably a
software one that'll work with WinXP Pro. The machine that's
forwarding my traffic is running FreeBSD, but I don't have superuser
privilege.

Thanks in advance.

Julian Hsiao
evil_live_ten_tod_erosinayn_ta_akodam