Network Inventory Software - Network

This is a discussion on Network Inventory Software - Network ; Does anyone know if there is a good Inventory Software out on the market that allows a comprehensive listing of IP's, Serial Numbers, Warrantys, Machine specifications, etc.. I would also like to be able to map out the server/workstations on ...

  1. Network Inventory Software

    Does anyone know if there is a good Inventory Software out on the
    market that allows a comprehensive listing of IP's, Serial Numbers,
    Warrantys, Machine specifications, etc.. I would also like to be able
    to map out the server/workstations on a floorplan also.

    The software does have to be cost efficient, ie: below $500.

  2. Re: Network Inventory Software

    > Does anyone know if there is a good Inventory Software out on the
    > market that allows a comprehensive listing of IP's, Serial Numbers,
    > Warrantys, Machine specifications, etc.. I would also like to be able
    > to map out the server/workstations on a floorplan also.

    You can try to find such software in the internet, for example at
    www.google.com
    But some tasks for remote software inventory you can solve with "Anyplace
    Control" software
    (http://www.anyplace-control.com)

  3. Re: Network Inventory Software

    > > Does anyone know if there is a good Inventory Software out on the
    > > market that allows a comprehensive listing of IP's, Serial Numbers,
    > > Warrantys, Machine specifications, etc.. I would also like to be able
    > > to map out the server/workstations on a floorplan also.

    > You can try to find such software in the internet, for example at
    > www.google.com
    > But some tasks for remote software inventory you can solve with "Anyplace
    > Control" software
    > (http://www.anyplace-control.com)

    You can use HSMonitor. It's her description:
    HSMonitor allows you to make up a network inventory. This program gives you
    possibility to get quick and full information about installed hardware, software
    and running processes on remote PCs. You can get screen shot from remote
    computer. Also you can create report about hardware, software and running
    processes on computers in your local network.

+ Reply to Thread